Greetings from 2023 KYHS Vice President (Claire Lee) > 공지사항

본문 바로가기

공지사항 Notice

Greetings from 2023 KYHS Vice President (Claire Lee)

페이지 정보

작성자 디렉터 댓글 0건 조회 1,039회 작성일 22-12-09 12:11

본문

Hello, KYHS members!

I am Claire Lee, the Vice President of the 2023 KYHS. 

I became a part of KYHS in the summer of 2020. For a whole year, I wasn’t able to meet any of the KYHS members due to COVID-19 restrictions. So, when I went to my first in-person KYHS meeting for a music competition in July of 2021, I was really nervous. I didn’t know anyone in the room. However, by the end of the competition, my anxiety was gone—whether they knew me or not, so many members greeted me with smiles and invited me to their conversations.

That being said, I am so grateful to be part of such an amazing organization like KYHS, and I am all the more grateful to serve as your Vice President. I will make sure to give my best effort in all that I do because a great organization like this definitely deserves the best support possible. As the COVID-19 restrictions continue to lessen, I am looking forward to more in-person meetings where we can get to know each other better and make great achievements together. Again, thank you so much for providing me with the opportunity to serve you!

Claire Lee
2023 KYHS Vive President
YISS, 10th

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.