Winners of the 2020 KYHS Essay Contest > 공지사항

본문 바로가기

공지사항 Notice

Winners of the 2020 KYHS Essay Contest

페이지 정보

작성자 디렉터 댓글 0건 조회 3,286회 작성일 20-08-24 21:25

본문

Congratulations to the Winners of the 2020 KYHS Essay Contest!

This year's Essay Prompt: “Who is your leader? What is his/her leadership?”

1st Prize: Yuna Jang (St. Johnsbury Academy -Jeju, 9th) Essay Title: Antony Fauci’s Leadership
Judge's Comment: Well written- the ability to be concise while including detail is difficult and this is an excellent example.  Great writer at a young age!

2nd Prize: Minah Son (Korea International School-Jeju, 11th) Essay Title: I Own My Life
Judge's Comment: Very well written and expressed a well rounded reasoning related to the main point. May find this article interesting especially because you talk about not relying on your leaders https://isreview.org/issue/96/politics-helen-keller.  Great to see such confidence at your age.

3rd Prize: Toni Ban (Asia Pacific International School, 10th) Essay Title: Leading by not Leading
Judge's Comment: The writing style def. gets my attention.  One of the few papers discussing pitfalls or weaknesses of leadership. Avoid using sentence fragments. Very interesting style and would want to read more work. The passion is there.  Now clean up the sentence fragments and eliminate the run ons.  It was the one essay that caused me to follow it like a mystery novel.

* Certificates and gifts will be mailed to the winners in September 2020.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.